Re: [iPad] Re: OT to Jim

 

Me too, but not afraid of spiders 
 
 
 
 
-------Original Message-------
 
Date: 12/30/2012 1:41:01 PM
Subject: Re: [iPad] Re: OT to Jim
 
If you are the passenger, Xanax or Valium really helps on these situations. That's the only way I can get on small planes or gondolas. I'd imagine I couldn't drive that bridge. I'd have to be medicated and curled up in a little ball lol. Over the years I found out I'm not afraid of heights. I'm afraid of edges and precipices. Well and spiders. Cheers.
 
~KLM
\,,/ 01001100 01001111 01001100 \,,/
 
On Dec 30, 2012, at 1:13 PM, Carol Corley <floridabouvs@gmail.com> wrote:
 
> And have you seen the humongous bridge from Miami to the Keys? Looks terrifying.
 
 
------------------------------------
 
Yahoo! Groups Links
 
<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
 
<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional
 
<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)
 
<*> To change settings via email:
 
<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
 
<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
 

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (71)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___