Re: [iPad] OT: Movies/Elizabeth

 

Oh, wait, yes, I have. Had forgotten the movie name. I like Denzel. Good actor.

E in Long Beach
Sent from my new mini iPad!

On Dec 31, 2012, at 10:38 AM, Judith <pooh4jvn@pacbell.net> wrote:

 

I am surprised you have not seen the trailers on 
TV about "Flight",  Denzil Washington is the main star in it.

Judith Barnett
Sent from my ipad
                    
。☆ 。☆。☆
★。\|/。★
Happy New Year!
★。/|\。★
。☆。 。☆。
 

On Dec 31, 2012, at 9:25 AM, Elizabeth <eawalker@charter.net> wrote:

Hmm, do not think I have seen anything on Flight.

E in Long Beach
Sent from my new mini iPad!

On Dec 31, 2012, at 7:31 AM, Carl Brooks <carl@iamthereforeipad.com> wrote:

 

I saw Flight and This is 40. This is forty hot home for me in at least
a couple of areas. Flight scared the crap out of me. Both made me
appreciate where I am in life and grateful for what I have.

Thanks,

Carl W. Brooks
Check out my iPad/iOS/Mac technology website
http://www.iamthereforeipad.com

On Dec 31, 2012, at 1:15 AM, Elizabeth <eawalker@charter.net> wrote:

> Hi all,
> This week we have gone out to see two movies. We saw Skyfall, the new James Bond movie, and tonight we saw Hitchcock.

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (18)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___