Re: [iPad] Re: OT- pet food

 

Thanks for the tips

*I* am not qualified in general to do the meat extraction. Unless in a survival situation or with someone I trust I wouldn't carve up road kill. In the case of the deer I hit my step dad did the butchering. In the case of the cougar it was the game warden that butchered and offered us do me of the meat which we made stew out of, yummy cougar stew. In both cases I was young as in 16 and 20 respectively. Many moons ago 

~KM
--
\,,/(^_^)\,,/

(^= I rocked this email on my iPad2 =^)

On Dec 29, 2012, at 2:34 PM, Jim Saklad <jimdoc@icloud.com> wrote:

i've eaten road kill. cougar. yummy.

Watch out for the liver in carnivores, and be sure you cook the muscle meat at least medium well.
Certain fat-soluble vitamins are concentrated in carnivore liver to toxic levels, and carnivores may well have consumed animals (e.g., pigs), with trichinosis, and have the cysts in *their* muscles

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (45)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___