Re: AW: [iPad] VERY OT: pet question/Kris

 

I agree them getting loose would suck. Additionally losing them to a natural death is also not fun. But at least many times with a natural death the end comes slow enough to begin to prepare for the loss. I had a cat get loose and die. Boo. Interestingly enough my mom has a kitty get loose every other year but I've never lost one.

~KM
--
\,,/(^_^)\,,/

(^= I rocked this email on my iPad2 =^)

On Dec 30, 2012, at 12:43 PM, Judith Barnett <pooh4jvn@pacbell.net> wrote:

> I have always had cats upwards of 18 years and sometimes longer, with a
> couple of exceptions. Loosing them is the worst part, they are
> definitely my best friends.....outside of my hubby of course!

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (143)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___