[iPad] Re: OT- pet food

 

Julie, you could try a raw diet that is totally grain free. Not difficult for such a small dog.
No frito smell to feet here. No corn or grains in his food. Raw diet.
But I think his allergies are environmental, so not sure what to do.
Carol

I was able to eventually put him on a grain free dog food but it is no longer available here in my small town, so I have been trying different grain free foods and he is not doing very well on them. Plus, we have been gone for the holidays and he gets kind of stressed when he is not at his own home. I am hoping that things will settle down soon or I will start making his food again. He is taking prednisone again, every other day and taking benadryl every day again. I don't like him to be on meds if I can help it. I also am rubbing coconut oil on his itchy spots to see if that works but am waiting for a new shipment.
Does your dog's feet smell like Frito's? That is sometimes a clue that he is allergic to the corn in his food. Also, it they get a lot of eye crusties, that can sometimes be a clue that they are allergic to something they are eating, too.
Julie

Sent from my iPad 3

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (47)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___