Re: AW: [iPad] VERY OT: pet question/Kris

 

Thanks. When you think about it. You have a pet for ten or in some cases twenty or more years. Ten years is longer than many people are married. When I was in the cabin last year my dog took off for three hours. I was devastated. Interestingly enough he came back when my voice started cracking from crying while I was yelling his name. Life without him is just not something I look forward to. It's gonna happen. And within two or three years. He is my right hand man. He sleeps with me. Works with me. Eats with me. Best friend totally. Yup. We even have fart wars. He usually wins. My animals are my family. 

~KM
--
\,,/(^_^)\,,/

(^= I rocked this email on my iPad2 =^)

On Dec 30, 2012, at 4:34 AM, "Carlee Marrer-Tising" <c-marrer-tising@bluewin.ch> wrote:

 

How refreshing to read this, Kris!! I remember years ago telling a group of
people that I wasn't looking forward to the call I had to make that evening
to a friend whose cat had just died. One guy said to me, "Why? It's just a
cat." "Ugh," I thought, and I never felt the same about that guy ever
again. It always amazes me how arrogant and stupid some people can be about
animals.

Carlee

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: iPad@yahoogroups.com [mailto:iPad@yahoogroups.com] Im Auftrag von Just
Murray

Regardless. As living beings I respect my dogs as much or more than most
humans. Equally at least.

~KLM
\,,/ 01001100 01001111 01001100 \,,/

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (138)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___