AW: AW: [iPad] VERY OT: pet question/Kris

 

You again cracked me up, Kris!!  The family that farts together stays together!  LOL!! 

 

But you are right in all you say!  I agree and I know how devastating it is to lose an animal that has been such a total part of your life for such a long time.  It is indescribable!  So let's not dwell on it.  I hope neither one of us has to deal with it in a good, long time! 

 

Carlee

 

Von: iPad@yahoogroups.com [mailto:iPad@yahoogroups.com] Im Auftrag von Just Murray
Gesendet: Sonntag, 30. Dezember
2012 20:40
An: iPad@yahoogroups.com
Betreff: Re: AW: [iPad] VERY OT: pet question/Kris

 




Thanks. When you think about it. You have a pet for ten or in some cases twenty or more years. Ten years is longer than many people are married. When I was in the cabin last year my dog took off for three hours. I was devastated. Interestingly enough he came back when my voice started cracking from crying while I was yelling his name. Life without him is just not something I look forward to. It's gonna happen. And within two or three years. He is my right hand man. He sleeps with me. Works with me. Eats with me. Best friend totally. Yup. We even have fart wars. He usually wins. My animals are my family. 

~KM
--
\,,/(^_^)\,,/

(^= I rocked this email on my iPad2 =^)



__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (140)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___