Re: [iPad] OT: Movies

 

Have heard great things. I need to re-read the book.

E in Long Beach
Sent from my new mini iPad!

On Dec 31, 2012, at 10:36 AM, Judith <pooh4jvn@pacbell.net> wrote:

 

We saw Les Miserables two days ago and it was wonderful! After seeing the stage version 3 times and nearly wearing out the CD I had a hard time not singing along!

Judith Barnett
Sent from my ipad
                    
。☆ 。☆。☆
★。\|/。★
Happy New Year!
★。/|\。★
。☆。 。☆。
 

On Dec 31, 2012, at 10:11 AM, Patti A Robertson <pattiandken@charter.net> wrote:

We've seen Life of Pi and Lincoln this last week and plan to see the Hobbit later this week.

Liked Life of Pi, really really liked Lincoln.

Patti

On Dec 31, 2012, at 7:31 AM, Carl Brooks <carl@iamthereforeipad.com> wrote:

 

I saw Flight and This is 40. This is forty hot home for me in at least
a couple of areas. Flight scared the crap out of me. Both made me
appreciate where I am in life and grateful for what I have.

Thanks,

Carl W. Brooks
Check out my iPad/iOS/Mac technology website
http://www.iamthereforeipad.com

On Dec 31, 2012, at 1:15 AM, Elizabeth <eawalker@charter.net> wrote:

> Hi all,
> This week we have gone out to see two movies. We saw Skyfall, the new James Bond movie, and tonight we saw Hitchcock.


__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (17)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___