Re: [iPad] Re: Bad food-OT- pet food/Julia and Tonya

 

Lol. You guys have microbreweries down there?

~KM
--
\,,/(^_^)\,,/

(^= I rocked this email on my iPad2 =^)

On Dec 30, 2012, at 4:59 PM, "petefromflorida" <petefromflorida@gmail.com> wrote:

 

That's why I drink alcohol, so much healthier.
Pete

--- In iPad@yahoogroups.com, Just Murray <krismurray@...> wrote:
>
> I think it's 8 gallons. But most people die from simply inhaling the stuff. Granted they are usually submerged in it but still......
>
> ~KM
> --
> \,,/(^_^)\,,/
>
> (^= I rocked this email on my iPad2 =^)
>
> On Dec 30, 2012, at 2:35 PM, Carol Corley <floridabouvs@...> wrote:
>
> > And surprisingly, people do die from over-consumption of water -- rare, but happened this year. Probably messes up electrolytes.
> > Carol
> >
> > What can snopes tell me about water? Or my lack of sarcasm emoticons? If you scroll down to the bottom where I reveal that it's water..... (But you didn't qu0te that part. Lol I see what you tried to do there!!!)
> >
> > ~KM
> >
> > Sent from my iPad 3
> >
> >
>

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (35)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___