AW: [iPad] OT: Guilty pleasures

 

FISHDOM!!!!!!!!!!!  EEEEK!  LOL!!!  I play that darned game until I think my neck is going to break!  LOL  That game is sooooooooooo addictive!!!  Another thing that feels like a guilty pleasure is reading a mystery when I should be doing other things!

 

Carlee 

 

Von: iPad@yahoogroups.com [mailto:iPad@yahoogroups.com] Im Auftrag von Patricia Taylor
Gesendet: Sonntag, 30. Dezember 2012 21:17
An: iPad@yahoogroups.com
Betreff: Re: [iPad] OT: Guilty pleasures

 




My current favorites are Bookworm, Words with Friends & Fishdom.

Sent from my iPad...


On Dec 30, 2012, at 12:37 PM, Bruce O'Neal <bruce.oneal@me.com> wrote:

 

Cool! What games?

Sent from my iPhone 


On Dec 30, 2012, at 1:33 PM, Patricia Taylor <pat412@mac.com> wrote:

 

I spend far too much time playing games which is totally new to me since getting the iPad.

Sent from my iPad...


On Dec 30, 2012, at 12:28 PM, BONEAL <bruce.oneal@me.com> wrote:

 

What are a few of your iPad or iOS guilty pleasures? Those things you do with your iPad that aren't particularly high-brow. 

 

Share yours. 

 

Here are a few of mine:

 

TV Replacement

- I'm addicted to A&E's Parking Wars and Storage Wars not to mention Grimm on the Hulu+ app

 

Sleep Aid/Radio

I often go to sleep listening to either George Noory and Coast to Coast AM on the iHeart Radio app or DI Ambient channel on the TuneIn Radio app.

 


Sent from my iPhone 




__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (5)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___