Re: [iPad] OT Promised Pic of Pius "Learning to use a Knife" and Opening his Gag Gift/Carlee/Judith

 

Relish the next five years. Do things you question why you'd do them. Go. Do. Live. Smile. 

~KM
--
\,,/(^_^)\,,/

(^= I rocked this email on my iPad2 =^)

On Dec 31, 2012, at 1:03 AM, Elizabeth <eawalker@charter.net> wrote:

 

LOL! Guess I'm not an older person yet! 5 years til I become an older person! That is good to know! 

E in Long Beach
Sent from my new mini iPad!

On Dec 29, 2012, at 8:19 PM, Jim Saklad <jimdoc@icloud.com> wrote:

 

> Yeah David, what do you consider "older people"? LOL!
> Bob Dylan once said never to trust anyone over 30. I wonder what he changed it to once he turned 30? LOL!
> E in Long Beach

When I get older, losing my hair, many years from now
Will you still be sending me a valentine, birthday greetings, bottle of wine?
If I'd been out 'til quarter to three, would you lock the door?
Will you still need me, will you still feed me when I'm sixty-four?
-- Sir Paul McCartney

--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jim Saklad mailto:jimdoc@icloud.com

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (30)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___