Re: [iPad] iphone zoom question

 


Zoom's not for framing the shot?

--
david@luda.net
pad4


On Dec 31, 2012, at 2:04 PM, Just Murray <krismurray@gmail.com> wrote:

 

Huh? 

Firstly don't zoom until after you take the photo. 

My battery life is better on my 4 than 5. 

~KM
--
\,,/(^_^)\,,/

(^= I rocked this email on my iPad2 =^)

On Dec 31, 2012, at 1:52 AM, David Smith <david.smith.14916@gmail.com> wrote:

 


iphone5

Zoom shows what I want, so I take the pic, but the resulting image is truncated - top part - half or more - is chopped off. Is this normal, or have I perhaps got a defective device?

Also, battery life is *much* shorter than ipad's. Normal to have to recharge during typical day?

- david@luda.net
pho5

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (4)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___