Re: [iPad] Re: new to the group

 

Welcome Ronnie!

E in Long Beach
Sent from my new mini iPad!

On Dec 28, 2012, at 5:58 AM, Twenty Pearls <akaivyleaf@yahoo.com> wrote:

 

Welcome to the list.

Sent from PINKY- my iPad
(¯`v´¯)
`·.¸.·´
¸.·´¸.·¨) ¸.·¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´ (¸.·¨¯`Sharon H.
http://akakery.blogspot.com/
www.facebook.com/cyntsationalproductions

On Dec 27, 2012, at 7:22 PM, Ronnie Schultz <ronniejoy@covad.net> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I am Ronnie and I live in NYC with my partner of 33 years and our 3 pugs, Lily Rose 16, Tessy May 10 and Stella Bella 5. I have had pugs my entire life- since I was about 13- I am now 56. :-)
>
> I am a techie kinda gal as I develop web sites for a living and have 5 Macs, 1 PC and several tablets-
> ipad 1
> the present ipad
> ipad mini
>
> some nooks, galaxy tablet and a kindle
>
> way too many toys. LOL
>
> I love the ipad mini- but I love most of my toys.
> I am interested in participating in the group and hearing from all of you.
> I have lots of hobbies including electronics, photography, baking, sewing, quilting and beading.....and more!
>
> I love life - I practice yoga 3 times and week and I also exercise 3 times a week at a gym. I love Manhattan and dining out- I exercise so that I can eat :-)
>
> I use my ipad in bed most evenings and often when I am meeting a client- I have done entire "powerpoint" presentations using Keynote on the ipad.
> There is always more to learn and I look forward to getting to know you.
>
> Thank you for the opportunity.
>
> Ronnie
>
>
>
> ------------------------------------
>
> Yahoo! Groups Links
>
>
>

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (8)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___