Re: [iPad] Re: OT- pet food

 

Sweet. Thx

~KM
--
\,,/(^_^)\,,/

(^= I rocked this email on my iPad2 =^)

On Dec 31, 2012, at 8:02 AM, Carol Corley <floridabouvs@gmail.com> wrote:

 

Experts say dogs don't need frequent baths, so 6-9 times a year is more,than enough, unless they get in something. My dog has allergies and skin issues so his breeder, a vet, suggests trying a weekly bath with medicated shampoo.
Both my dogs enjoy a bath. We bought a dog bathtub and bathe them outdoors -- it's Florida, so we only do it when its warm.
Carol

I would like some into on this. I bath my dogs 6-9 times a year. My wife bathed her dog twice a month. I felt that was excessive. I bath my male mostly as a treat. Make him feel good. About every 6 weeks. My bitch hates it. Well. She dislikes the bath. Loves the rub dry. Lol like her dad. Lololol.

~KLM

Sent from my iPad 3

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (67)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___