Re: [iPad] iphone zoom question

 

Sorry, but I don't use digital zoom and don't have to recharge either device during a typical day. (At the end of it, yes.)

OK, just tried digital zoom on my iPhone 5... no problem.

Are you leaving apps on the multitasking bar? What brightness levels do you use on each device?

Ted

Sent from my iPad 3

On Dec 31, 2012, at 1:52 AM, David Smith <david.smith.14916@gmail.com> wrote:

 


iphone5

Zoom shows what I want, so I take the pic, but the resulting image is truncated - top part - half or more - is chopped off. Is this normal, or have I perhaps got a defective device?

Also, battery life is *much* shorter than ipad's. Normal to have to recharge during typical day?

- david@luda.net
pho5

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (2)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___