Re: [iPad] OT to Jim

 

Use AirPlay to view it on you big screen TV. It's great!!!!

~KM
--
\,,/(^_^)\,,/

(^= I rocked this email on my iPad2 =^)

On Dec 31, 2012, at 1:05 AM, Elizabeth <eawalker@charter.net> wrote:

 

I'll try that. Won't be the same tactile experience, but worth a try! Ain't technology great!?

E in Long Beach
Sent from my new mini iPad!

On Dec 29, 2012, at 8:04 PM, Jim Saklad <jimdoc@icloud.com> wrote:

 

I loved looking at the globe and spinning it. With all the on line maps we've pretty much forgotten the hands on maps. If I had that globe here at home I could spin it around til I found NZ.
E in Long Beach

With Google Earth, you can still spin the globe hands on, AND magnify, right on your iPad.

-- 
 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 Jim Saklad                                        mailto:jimdoc@icloud.com

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (72)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___