Re: [iPad] Re: ipad sound on games

 

Oh you will pick it up quickly and easily. Everyone here will help out if yu have any questions. You will love your iPad if you don't already!
Welcome!

E in Long Beach
Sent from my new mini iPad!

On Dec 29, 2012, at 12:25 PM, "luv2embroider2002" <garyandsandy@bellsouth.net> wrote:

 



--- In iPad@yahoogroups.com, Linda McCann <lindacal@...> wrote:
>
> Sandy, you should have a volume control button on the right side of your iPad (if you are holding it with the home button at the bottom). Push up on that button to increase the volume. If you still don't hear anything on the game, then you may have your iPad set so that the little toggle switch that is right above the volume button is set to mute the sound. Slide it up and see if that helps. Lastly, it may be possible in the game itself to turn the audio on and off. Check the game's settings.
>
> Linda
>
>
>
>
>
>
> On Dec 29, 2012, at 8:31 AM, "luv2embroider2002" <garyandsandy@...> wrote:
> Thanks Linda! That was it! I didn't notice the button on the side of the iPad... I have PC's so this is a TOTALLY new thing to me!
I will probably have some more "stupid" questions again.... I want to get a MAC book eventually and so got the iPad to try out 1st.thanks again for the help!
Hugz & Stitches!
Sandy in SF TN

> > I received an iPad for Christmas and my grandson was trying to play his Angry Birds game on it and there wasn't any sound. I went to the settings and I'm not sure what I need to look at to make sure that the sound is up for his game playing. any help on this??? THANKS! from a very new user! I have PC's and have never used a MAC system before!
> > Hugz & Stitches!
> > Sandy in SF TN
> >
> >
> >
> > ------------------------------------
> >
> > Yahoo! Groups Links
> >
> >
> >
>

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (9)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___