Re: [iPad] OT: Movies

 

I need a movie called this is 60 - which I will be very soon
 
 
 
 
-------Original Message-------
 
Date: 12/31/2012 2:39:43 PM
Subject: Re: [iPad] OT: Movies
 
This is 40 was funny.  I liked it. I'm 41. Ill check out flight

~KM
--
\,,/(^_^)\,,/

(^= I rocked this email on my iPad2 =^)

On Dec 31, 2012, at 7:31 AM, Carl Brooks <carl@iamthereforeipad.com> wrote:

 

I saw Flight and This is 40. This is forty hot home for me in at least
a couple of areas. Flight scared the crap out of me. Both made me
appreciate where I am in life and grateful for what I have.

Thanks,

Carl W. Brooks
Check out my iPad/iOS/Mac technology website
http://www.iamthereforeipad.com

On Dec 31, 2012, at 1:15 AM, Elizabeth <eawalker@charter.net> wrote:

> Hi all,
> This week we have gone out to see two movies. We saw Skyfall, the new James Bond movie, and tonight we saw Hitchcock.

 

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (21)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___