Re: [iPad] Bad food-OT- pet food

 

Thanks. I used the phrase "used to" on purpose. I intended it to be past tense.

Sure did cut down on biting bugs though. For dogs and humans.

Anymore I just don't camp in mosquito weather. Heck. Honestly I've kept my camping to ocean beaches in the past few years. Mountain rivers just don't have the same appeal they once did. And I've kept my camping to rental houses instead of tents. Lol. That way dogs can get baths and daddy can cook better than on an open fire. Yeehaw

~KM
--
\,,/(^_^)\,,/

(^= I rocked this email on my iPad2 =^)

On Dec 29, 2012, at 8:11 PM, Jim Saklad <jimdoc@icloud.com> wrote:

> although none of the dogs developed hemolytic anemia.

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (12)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___