Re: [iPad] Re: app store updates down?

 


I'm OK now - 2330 Eastern time.

--
david@luda.net
pad4


On Jul 28, 2013, at 7:11 PM, Sandra Davis <sandavis28@yahoo.com> wrote:

 

I am having the same problem again today.

Sandra

Sent from my iPad 

On Jul 28, 2013, at 3:47 PM, Twenty Pearls <akaivyleaf@yahoo.com> wrote:

Well as you can see from the pic, even after reboot, I have 5 updates indicated but no way of knowing which apps. 
<image.png>

Sent from PINKY- my iPad
Sharon H. 


On Jul 28, 2013, at 1:05 PM, David Smith <david.smith.14916@gmail.com> wrote:


Yep, updated OK later.  Curious.  All green now:


On Jul 28, 2013, at 11:42 AM, Carol Corley <floridabouvs@gmail.com> wrote:

 

I had no problem updating about 15 apps yesterday. Maybe it was a temporary issue.
Carol

Sent from my iPad 3

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (15)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___