Re: [iPad] Copy iPad 2 content to iPad 4

 

> I have an iPod and an iPhone 4S but want to keep them separate I use iPod and iPhone for music and audiobooks and the iPad for mags, ebooks and tv shows. Therefore I sync them on different PCs, which is a little complicated I know . I am an academic so use iPad for a lot of text ebooks as well, regards Chris

My iPad and iPhone are sync'd to the same laptop, backed up to the same iCloud account, and periodically backed up to the same laptop, as well.

All the backup files are separate for the separate devices, and each has it's own settings in iTunes as to what is to be sync'd to it from the master collection on the laptop.

No conflicts whatsoever.

--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jim Saklad mailto:jimdoc@icloud.com

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (30)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___