Re: [iPad] Any favorite armored cases for the iPad Mini?

 

I got her the Otterbox at Microcenter. That case is a TANK and protects the screen big time more so  which is what my daughter needs. She dropped it in Tokyo and her Mom figured I could deal with the logistics of replacing/repairing it better so when she landed in America Tuesday I started work on the issue.

She cracked her screen really bad in a drop. The Apple store replaced the unit for $49 with a new one. But I had to do a full iCloud backup and since she has a lot of data I had to upgrade her iCloud to 15 gigs instead of 5 gigs and wait a few hours for the backup to happen before I can swap units.

Thanks a lot for the OtterBox and MicroCenter (vs. Internet order) recommendation. I now have a MUCH better case to protect my daughter's first PC (she has been using Windows since 3 years old, but the iPad mini is the first PC she owns I got it for her last summer as early 2013 bday present and does not share with family). Next year I get her a MacBook Air running Maverick and Windows 7 Bootcamp/Parallels.


On Tue, Jul 30, 2013 at 10:10 PM, Celtica Hippocrates <celtica_visitor1@me.com> wrote:
 

I saw one at Micro-Center when we were there. It was pretty hard to put my iPad mini into, so I did not force the issue. At the cost, I'd probably just do Otter or Lifeproof. I did LOVE the look of the red one. Almost bought it!


On Jul 30, 2013, at 2:13 PM, Jim Saklad <jimdoc@icloud.com> wrote:

<http://g-form.com/products/xtreme-ipad-mini-case/>
Nice video there, too.

-- 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jim Saklad                                        mailto:jimdoc@icloud.com


__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (4)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___