[iPad] Re: OT: iPod Touch

 

I saw the other day that Straight Talk has a $45/mo unlimited talk, text & data plan for the iPhone. Nice deal for someone that already owns one.
Pete

--- In iPad@yahoogroups.com, Lloyd Parsons <lloydparsons@...> wrote:
>
> My phone bill is only $10 more than yours at $60/month and came with an iPhone 5. It is with Verizon and could have been the same at AT&T for the same amount.
>
> Of course it is a plan that might not work for some. The Senior plan is 200 anytime minutes, 500 night/weekend, unlimited verizon to verizon and 2G of data. Texting is per message or a text plan could be added. I don't text at all and don't plan to.
>
> The plan fits me as I generally only use about 100 minutes primetime that isn't to another Verizon customer, all the rest of the time and data is more than I ever use.
>
> Lloyd
>
> On Jul 29, 2013, at 10:35 PM, petefromflorida <petefromflorida@...> wrote:
>
> > My monthly phone bill runs $10-15/mo. My monthly data plan is $35/mo. That's why I like slumming.
> > Pete
> >
> > --- In iPad@yahoogroups.com, David Smith <david.smith.14916@> wrote:
> > >
> > >
> > > Yeah, but if you need a cell phone, it might as well be an iPhone. Anything else would be slumming :o)
> > >
> > > --
> > > david@
> > > pad4
> > >
> > >
> > > On Jul 28, 2013, at 7:37 PM, "petefromflorida" <petefromflorida@> wrote:
> > >
> > > > That's the same reason I bought an iPod in the first place. I still use a cheap flip phone at a fraction of the price I would have to pay with an iPhone.
> > > > Pete
> > > >
> > > > --- In iPad@yahoogroups.com, Julia Mavity-Hudson <julie.mavity@> wrote:
> > > > >
> > > > > Well, he doesn't have an iPhone. iPod Touch gives you many of the same
> > > > > features (apps, etc) without having to pay for a phone contract. He doesn't
> > > > > have or want a smart phone, still using a flip phone. He uses the Touch for
> > > > > checking his email, playing Pandora and his own music through a little
> > > > > speaker/dock, and hopefully now using it to help him sleep. It's amazing to
> > > > > me that he will even do that, and also will google and buy things on line
> > > > > now. I just kept buying him things like a computer and the touch and
> > > > > showing him things he could do on them and he finally started doing it
> > > > > himself.
> > > > > Julie
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > > > On Sun, Jul 28, 2013 at 5:26 PM, Alice <whiterabbit32@> wrote:
> > > > >
> > > > > > **
> > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > > > I was wondering why one would want to buy an iPod Touch if you own an
> > > > > > iPhone. The iPhone and Touch do the same thing except the iPhone has a
> > > > > > phone built in.
> > > > > >
> > > > > > \
> > > > > > \ /\ Alice
> > > > > > ( ) whiterabbit32@
> > > > > > .( ). Sent from my iPad mini
> > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > >
> > > >
> > > >
> > >
> >
> >
>

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (13)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___