[iPad] Re: iPad to tv

 

Thank you I think I will go for the AppleTV, it looks a really effective accessory to acquire.
Gloria

--- In iPad@yahoogroups.com, Ted Wagner <tfwagner2001@...> wrote:
>
> http://www.apple.com/ipad/accessories/
>
> You can either buy an Apple TV for $99 or the necessary Lightning cables seen on the linked page above.
> (I like the Apple TV.)
>
> Ted
>
> Sent from my iPad 3
>
> On Jul 31, 2013, at 3:57 AM, "Gloria Tattersall" <gloriatattersall@...> wrote:
>
> > Hi Group, I have an IPad 4th generation. I have a film I have downloaded(a rental ) I would like to watch it on my TV. I have plugged in the iPad to the TV via the USB port but only get Photos. how can I access the film? Thank you.
> >
> >
>

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (9)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___