Re: [iPad] OT: iPod Touch

 



Telephones are necessary nuisances - and big money drains.  This is something Steve Jobs could have worked on - getting rid of  separate phones - making telecom just another app.  We're moving in that direction, but phoning is such a money maker that it looks as tho it'll be around for a very long time.  Oh, well, if that's the worst bump in our life's road ....

On Jul 30, 2013, at 6:13 PM, whiterabbit32@gmail.com wrote:

 

I don't have a POTS phone and was a Mac user, so bought the iPhone. If I didn't need a phone, I'd go Touch. 

\
  \  /\                Alice
.(     ).  Sent from my iPhone 5

On Jul 29, 2013, at 8:26 PM, David Smith <david.smith.14916@gmail.com> wrote:

 


I have both.  I love the Touch and tolerate the obscenely expensive Phone - which feels like a brick, compared to the Touch - because I need a cell phone.

--
david@luda.net
pad4


On Jul 28, 2013, at 6:26 PM, Alice <whiterabbit32@gmail.com> wrote:

 

I was wondering why one would want to buy an iPod Touch if you own an iPhone. The iPhone and Touch do the same thing except the iPhone has a phone built in.

\
\ /\ Alice
( ) whiterabbit32@gmail.com
.( ). Sent from my iPad mini

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (16)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___