RE: [iPad] iPad to tv

 

 

I purchased an iPad to HDMI cable and use that to stream video from the iPad to the TV.

 

We also have recently updated our Satellite TV system to Dish’s  ‘Hopper’ system which has WiFi built in.  ( I understand DirecTV also has this feature now).   So we can stream our video wirelessly through our home network from the iPAd to the TV without using the adapter cable.   I use the HDMI adapter cable in the RV ,  though.   What’s really neat is that Dish has an iPad app that connects my iPad up to the Hopper receiver over the internet.  I can be in the boonies with my iPad on 3G and connect to my Hopper receiver over the internet and stream video from my Hopper receiver to my iPad which in turn is connected to the RV’s TV via the HDMI cable.   I no longer need a satellite receiver and dish in my RV.

 

Ed    in Oregon

 

 

From: iPad@yahoogroups.com [mailto:iPad@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Gloria Tattersall
Sent: Wednesday, July 31, 2013 3:57 AM
To: iPad@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [iPad] iPad to tv

 

 

Hi Group, I have an IPad 4th generation. I have a film I have downloaded(a rental ) I would like to watch it on my TV. I have plugged in the iPad to the TV via the USB port but only get Photos. how can I access the film? Thank you.

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (3)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___