Re: [iPad] iPad - icon question (candy crush)

 

Does it quickly change to a check mark and then disappear?  Happens when I sign on to candy crush, but does not stay.

Sent from my iPad


On Jul 29, 2013, at 7:29 PM, Jim Saklad <jimdoc@icloud.com> wrote:

 

> I have an icon that appears in the lower right corner when I play Candy Crush that only appeared lately. I don't know what I did that made it appear all of a sudden.
>
> It's driving me crazy.
>
> I put it in the Photos section (Album name - cbauer50).
>
> Does anyone know what this icon means and how I can get rid of it?
>
> Carol

I've never seen it (in 3 years of iPadding around).

What happens if you tap on it?

--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jim Saklad mailto:jimdoc@icloud.com

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (7)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___