[iPad] Re: app store updates down?

 

That happened to me yesterday. I went to the multitasking bar and turned the App Store app off. I then opened it again and everything was back to normal. It's worth a try.
Pete

--- In iPad@yahoogroups.com, "csodwyer" <sodwyer@...> wrote:
>
> I have 7 showing as needing updating, but nothing downloads.
>
> --- In iPad@yahoogroups.com, David Smith <david.smith.14916@> wrote:
> >
> >
> > I'm OK now - 2330 Eastern time.
> >
> > --
> > david@
> > pad4
> >
> >
> > On Jul 28, 2013, at 7:11 PM, Sandra Davis <sandavis28@> wrote:
> >
> > > I am having the same problem again today.
> > >
> > > Sandra
> > >
> > > Sent from my iPad 
> > >
> > > On Jul 28, 2013, at 3:47 PM, Twenty Pearls <akaivyleaf@> wrote:
> > >
> > >> Well as you can see from the pic, even after reboot, I have 5 updates indicated but no way of knowing which apps.
> > >> <image.png>
> > >>
> > >> Sent from PINKY- my iPad
> > >> Sharon H.
> > >> www.akakery.com
> > >>
> > >>
> > >> On Jul 28, 2013, at 1:05 PM, David Smith <david.smith.14916@> wrote:
> > >>
> > >>>
> > >>> Yep, updated OK later. Curious. All green now:
> > >>>
> > >>> http://www.apple.com/support/systemstatus/
> > >>>
> > >>> --
> > >>> david@
> > >>> pad4
> > >>>
> > >>>
> > >>> On Jul 28, 2013, at 11:42 AM, Carol Corley <floridabouvs@> wrote:
> > >>>
> > >>>>
> > >>>> I had no problem updating about 15 apps yesterday. Maybe it was a temporary issue.
> > >>>> Carol
> > >>>>
> > >>>> Sent from my iPad 3
> > >>>>
> > >
> > >
> >
>

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (17)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___