[iPad] Re: iPad - icon question (candy crush)

 

Never mind. I got rid of it by doing a hard reset.

So happy it's gone!

Carol

--- In iPad@yahoogroups.com, cbauer50@... wrote:
>
> nothing happens if I tap it.
>
>
> Carol
>
>
>
>
>
> In a message dated 7/29/2013 6:30:10 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
> jimdoc@... writes:
>
>
>
>
> > I have an icon that appears in the lower right corner when I play Candy
> Crush that only appeared lately. I don't know what I did that made it
> appear all of a sudden.
> >
> > It's driving me crazy.
> >
> > I put it in the Photos section (Album name - cbauer50).
> >
> > Does anyone know what this icon means and how I can get rid of it?
> >
> > Carol
>
> I've never seen it (in 3 years of iPadding around).
>
> What happens if you tap on it?
>
> --
> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
> Jim Saklad mailto:_jimdoc@..._ (mailto:jimdoc@...)
>

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (6)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___