[iPad] Re: OT: iPod Touch

 

I don't have a landline, I have a cheap flip phone (6¢/min) and Magic Jack (1¢/min) and use Google Voice to tie them both to one phone number. Texting is free. What could be easier?
Pete

--- In iPad@yahoogroups.com, whiterabbit32@... wrote:
>
> Once all cellphone owners get rid of their POTS phones, I think there will be quite a few more ways to get phone calls over the Internet than what's out there now.
>
> \
> \ /\ Alice
> ( ) whiterabbit32@...
> .( ). Sent from my iPhone 5
>
> > On Jul 30, 2013, at 3:24 PM, David Smith <david.smith.14916@...> wrote:
> >
> >
> >
> > Telephones are necessary nuisances - and big money drains. This is something Steve Jobs could have worked on - getting rid of separate phones - making telecom just another app. We're moving in that direction, but phoning is such a money maker that it looks as tho it'll be around for a very long time. Oh, well, if that's the worst bump in our life's road ....
> >
> >
> > --
> > david@...
> > pad4
> >
> >
> >> On Jul 30, 2013, at 6:13 PM, whiterabbit32@... wrote:
> >>
> >>
> >> I don't have a POTS phone and was a Mac user, so bought the iPhone. If I didn't need a phone, I'd go Touch.
> >>
> >> \
> >> \ /\ Alice
> >> ( ) whiterabbit32@...
> >> .( ). Sent from my iPhone 5
> >>
> >>> On Jul 29, 2013, at 8:26 PM, David Smith <david.smith.14916@...> wrote:
> >>>
> >>>
> >>>
> >>> I have both. I love the Touch and tolerate the obscenely expensive Phone - which feels like a brick, compared to the Touch - because I need a cell phone.
> >>>
> >>> --
> >>> david@...
> >>> pad4
> >>>
> >>>
> >>>> On Jul 28, 2013, at 6:26 PM, Alice <whiterabbit32@...> wrote:
> >>>>
> >>>>
> >>>> I was wondering why one would want to buy an iPod Touch if you own an iPhone. The iPhone and Touch do the same thing except the iPhone has a phone built in.
> >>>>
> >>>> \
> >>>> \ /\ Alice
> >>>> ( ) whiterabbit32@...
> >>>> .( ). Sent from my iPad mini
> >>>>
> >
> >
>

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (19)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___