Re: [iPad] Off topic ramble

 

> In the morning he was.... Wrong. Unresponsive. He was born oct 2002 and a 108 lb pit bull Doberman pincher mix. He was constantly getting fatty tumors. I removed a handful this spring And the others grew like mad. Later in the day he moved position but was hunched weirdly. His mouth was locked (I wanted to try to get a little water in his mouth he was panting) then I noticed his eyes were dilated and he was unresponsive. I'd seen that before. His heart was racing. His eyes didnt react to me blowing gently. He was stroking out. He came out a little. Long enough for me to tell him he was a good boy. A few minutes later he wasn't breathing. I had 11 great years. He was the oldest living of his siblings. He will be missed.

You have my sympathies.
I've been through that FAR too many times, but it is an inevitable consequence of life with dogs.
They don't live near long enough for their size.

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (9)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___