Re: [iPad] Off topic ramble

 


Beautiful photo.

Very sorry.

On Jul 31, 2013, at 2:04 AM, Just Murray <krismurray@gmail.com> wrote:

Well. Life is fickle. I came home from camping and my boy was fine. Later that night in the hottub I heard him wrentching. Dry heaving. I thought meh maybe he ate some rotten lol he's done it before. In the morning he was.... Wrong. Unresponsive. He was born oct 2002 and a 108 lb pit bull Doberman pincher  mix. He was constantly getting fatty tumors. I removed a handful this spring And the others grew like mad. Later in the day he moved position but was hunched weirdly. His mouth was locked (I wanted to try to get a little water in his mouth he was panting) then I noticed his eyes were dilated and he was unresponsive. I'd seen that before. His heart was racing. His eyes didnt react to me blowing gently. He was stroking out. He came out a little. Long enough fir me to tell him he was a good boy. A few minutes later he wasnt breathing. I had 11 great years. He was the oldest living of his siblings. He will be missed. I had been camping. I had just gotten back and I have 600 emails now 350 to get through. 

I wanna explore how to utilize apps or iOS to do something with photos in homage to my boy. My buddy may donate some headstone grade marble. But I wanna explore some cool apps. Ill rate my photos of him and tag and create a photo stream then see what's pot there. I can use this experience as a good thing. 

Thanks for listening. Here's kohl at age 2-3. He would be 11 in October. . 2002-2013

I'm looking at puppies ;) two pittie bitches. Linda L. and Traci L. Lol 

<photo.JPG>



~KLM
\\"I became insane with long intervals of horrible sanity" ~Edgar Allan Poe//

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (14)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___