Re: [iPad] iPad sound

 

I do use the black iHome iHM79BC rechargeable mini speakers with my iPhone/iPad and with my MBA when out on the patio. They do the job nice enough for me. I bought them off Amazon when they were on sale. Here's a link to a pair http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00343DNJK/ref=aw_d_var_2nd_electronics_img?vs=1

\
  \  /\                Alice
.(     ).  Sent from my iPhone 5

On Jul 29, 2013, at 9:06 PM, Tony <tdale@xtra.co.nz> wrote:

 

Dang, tks Alice. I will look at a cost effective solution if I go to my friends.

3.5 male-male or a boom box thingy that can do power and chargeable, and, wifi-d as well as wifi and bt


From: Alice <whiterabbit32@gmail.com>;
To: iPad@yahoogroups.com <iPad@yahoogroups.com>;
Subject: Re: [iPad] iPad sound
Sent: Tue, Jul 30, 2013 2:56:11 AM

 

I have an iPad mini.  The sound seems the same between iPad/iPhone and iPod.

\
  \   /\                Alice
.(     ).  Sent from my iPad mini

On Jul 28, 2013, at 6:12 PM, "Tony" <tdale@xtra.co.nz> wrote:

 

I dont have it with me and it doesnt have my music on it (I use my 5 with headphones), but what is the sound like from an iPad?

Any louder? I have an iPad2 and 3

Cheers

Tony
NZ

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (5)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___