Re: [iPad] Skype for iPad how to attach files? Plus some of 12 year olds cute art!

 

She is very very talented! I hope she persues her talent. I have a son that does (did) wonderful pen and ink, pencil and pastel drawings but he is such a  perfectionist that he was never satisfied with the final product even though everyone thought his work was great.

Judith Barnett
Sent from my ipad

❤༄❤❤༄❤

On Feb 28, 2013, at 7:32 AM, Charles Carroll <911@learnasp.com> wrote:

My daughter in Tokyo and I Skype most mornings. She runs windows so often attaches me files.


But on iPad I cannot find attach features So I have to mail her files like a caveman :D

She is 12 and great artist!
<photo.jpg>
<photo.jpg>
<photo.jpg>
<photo.jpg>

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (4)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___