[MacBook] Re: iPad calendar question.

 

2013 02 28

--- In macbook@yahoogroups.com, diane wrote:
>
> At 3:47 PM +0000 2/28/13, William wrote:
>> Hi Bill, I don't have my iPad with me right now, but I'm sure I saw
> that feature. I went to create a new event and was able to scroll
> down and see something about invitees. I used the "+" sign at the
> bottom right.
--------

I don't think it is there on the iPad. This kind of difference in features among similar utilities across different Apple hardware platforms has been a source of hair pulling for a long time.

I've also had lots of fun trying to achieve non-duplicative synching among our devices. Not a clean process, either.

Someone contradict me if I am behind the times but I believe the only way to enter what Bill wants is on the MBP or other full featured "computer",

JH

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (6)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___