Re: [iPad] re help

 

If its flash you'll need a flash player for the iPad. Frash I think is one

Sent from my iPad

On Feb 22, 2013, at 5:04 AM, Nancy Willits <willitsnancy@icloud.com> wrote:

 

I just tried Chrome Browser and it still does not let me view the webinar.  I can view them fine on my iMac but not on my iPad mini.  Might there be a setting someone that I need to change???




> Nancy, Have you tried the Chrome Browser for iPad?
>
>
>

On the other hand, it could be fantastic because the people who are 
making it have spent all their time and energy on remaining at the top 
of the heap on whatever subject the webinar is about and haven't gotten 
sidetracked trying to keep up with the technology-du-jour as it has 
changed every 6 hours or so over the past 30 years. :-)

-

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (5)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___