[iPad] Re: 16GB v 32GB iPad 4

 

Nope. You CAN accept the way Windows does things, but I do not. I rename all my photo files (the ones I want to keep) so I can find them easily even if taken years ago. I also put them in appropriate folders. The default in Windows is to send imported photos and saved photos from Email to My Pictures folder. Mine do not go there, they go to my IPhotos folder which has subfolders with individual subjects and dates (like of travels that we do)... Another example,  the Default folder for Word documents and the like is in My Documents. Not me, mine go to a separate folder within My Documents... Therefore everything is organized better and the way *I* want it, not the way Windows wants it.  Been doing this for 20 yrs, hard to change..... Millie
 
>>>My understanding is that Windows is conducive to organizing things the way *Windows* wants to, not necessarily the way the USER wants to.

 
 

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (17)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___