[MacBook] New member

 

HI, I've joined just a few days ago.

I have a MacBook Pro w/Retina (13") that I just acquired. Great box!

I got the 128Gb version as that was enough for all I do with the exception of iTunes. For that I've moved the library off to an external 2Tb drive attached to my Time Capsule. Works quite well at home which is the only place I actually care about iTunes.

I'm an all Apple house for those things I use on a regular basis. I've got an older Mac Mini, ATV(3), TimeCapsule, Airport Extreme and original iPad. I do have one el-cheapo Windows laptop that I use for Playon/Playlater though.

One thing I noted about this group. During signup, I selected to receive emails as occurring, yet even though there has been a couple of posts, nothing is coming into my email from here. Seems odd as the other Yahoo groups I'm subscribed to send email with no problems.

Lloyd

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (5)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___