Re: [iPad] Re: 16GB v 32GB iPad 4

 

Bad to be
(Triyng to catch up on over 400 group posts)

From what I see. My mac experience using the iPad kicks awesome ass compared to the weirdness that issuing  apple on windows. Without iPhoto it seemsthewhole photo thing sucks. From what I read it just works better in an all Mac heterogenous environment

Sent from my iPad

On Feb 26, 2013, at 1:11 PM, Tony <tdale@xtra.co.nz> wrote:

 

My post said nested folders, you put folders. Misleading!

bad robe?

I dont follow what you mean that re iPad experience sucks on Windows? Dont follow that at all, apart from the fact that Apple disallow syncing nested folders on the Windows version of iTunes. Other than that, my iPad experience has nothing to do with Windows. yep different devices used for different reasons. The only relationship is that iTunes and my data is on my laptop, and that really is not relevant anyway.


From: Kris Murray <krismurray@gmail.com>
To: "iPad@yahoogroups.com" <iPad@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Wednesday, 27 February 2013 9:54 AM
Subject: Re: [iPad] Re: 16GB v 32GB iPad 4

 
Well I'd like to point out that its equally as bad robe using windows at all 
Lol

Honestly though there's a lot to the iPad experience that sucks on windows. 

Sent from my iPad

On Feb 26, 2013, at 12:49 PM, Tony <tdale@xtra.co.nz> wrote:


I also find Apples way limited in how it allows display of photos. If you use a PC you cannot sync folders, bad


__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (32)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___