Re: [iPad] Re: 16GB v 32GB iPad 4

 

I know what you mean, have you looked at Sharepod? That seems to give you access to all files, so when you return home, you could use that to transfer CCK Import folders back to PC so you can organise and add to the sync?



From: Millie <kymillie@insightbb.com>
To: Ipad Group <iPad@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Wednesday, 27 February 2013 9:13 AM
Subject: [iPad] Re: 16GB v 32GB iPad 4

 
P.S. The reason I did not get a Windows tablet (I DO have a 4 yr old Acer netbook)... They were not even available when I got my iPad and I wanted that primarily for the field manual apps that were only available on the iPad (no longer have to carry books). Now they are available on Droids, too, but I have too much invested in those apps to buy them again.  Also I THOUGHT the iPad  would be  great for importing, viewing, and editing photos when we travel--but I won't go into that again.   :-)..... Millie
 
>>>Simple solution to your dilemma.
Get a Windows tablet.



__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (29)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___