Re: [iPad] Re: 16GB v 32GB iPad 4

I had so much fun yesterday taking photos on my iPhone and viewing them and stitching them on my iPad. Even posted a few. Enjoy

But then again I use photo stream which makes this sort of stuff trivial

Sent from my iPad

On Feb 26, 2013, at 12:13 PM, "Millie" <kymillie@insightbb.com> wrote:

 

P.S. The reason I did not get a Windows tablet (I DO have a 4 yr old Acer netbook)... They were not even available when I got my iPad and I wanted that primarily for the field manual apps that were only available on the iPad (no longer have to carry books). Now they are available on Droids, too, but I have too much invested in those apps to buy them again.  Also I THOUGHT the iPad  would be  great for importing, viewing, and editing photos when we travel--but I won't go into that again.   :-)..... Millie
 
>>>Simple solution to your dilemma.
Get a Windows tablet.