[MacBook] Re: iPad calendar question.

 

At 3:47 PM +0000 2/28/13, William wrote:
>
>
>Hi Mary,
>
>Thanks for the reply.
>
>I have that button on. I think it is for receiving alerts.
>
>When I go to iCal on my MacBook and double click an event you can
>edit the event. Down the list of the edit function is a line for
>"invitees". You add email address in there to notify others of the
>event. I have failed to find this function in the edit lines on the
>iPad Calendar. I am wondering if this function is only found on the
>MacBook iCal.
>
>Thanks for the reply.

Hi Bill, I don't have my iPad with me right now, but I'm sure I saw
that feature. I went to create a new event and was able to scroll
down and see something about invitees. I used the "+" sign at the
bottom right.

HTH,
Diane

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (4)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___