[MacBook] Re: iPad calendar question.

 

Kevin,

Thanks for the "aha" moment.

Bill.

--- In macbook@yahoogroups.com, Kevin Faulhaber wrote:
>
> This is it exactly. iOS devices can add invitees, if the event belongs to an iCloud or Exchange calendar. If you don't see that option, the selected calendar doesn't support invitations - at least from that device.
>
> Kevin
>
>
> On Feb 28, 2013, at 2:33 PM, William wrote:
>
> > However I wonder if this feature "pops" up when using iCloud. I have my iCloud off because my old MacBook is still on OS 10.6.8. I back up my iPad to the MacBook and not iCloud.
> >
> > It would be interesting to see for those of us that have the iPad and use iCloud does the Calendar app have the invitees function? On the iPad this might be a feature available only if you use iCloud?
>

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (11)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___