Re: [iPad] Re: 16GB v 32GB iPad 4

 

Hi Jim

You said "My understanding is that Windows is conducive to organizing things the way *Windows* wants to, not necessarily the way the USER wants to."

No, that is quite incorrect. You are free to create folders, sub folders, sub sub folders and add/delete/rename with ease. You can locate that folder anywhere on your hard drive using Windows Explorer (Finder) and shortcut the folder on files anywhere. What you see is what you get and do what you like.

Or you could use a software program to manage photos, which you can on a PC or Mac.

I also find Apples way limited in how it allows display of photos. If you use a PC you cannot sync folders, bad. But, as I prefer all that an iPad offers, I work around that. I also want freedom to move images to and from an iPad which s also limited. Recall the CCK threads where we cannot use the iPad for temporary storage as we have no file access to Imported.

Apples way is at times limited, but it is also user friendly once you know. The other fact is that we PC users are used to free file access, again, we need to change mindset
and get used to the apps managing files not us.

From: Jim Saklad <jimdoc@icloud.com>
To: "iPad@yahoogroups.com" <iPad@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Wednesday, 27 February 2013 4:41 AM
Subject: Re: [iPad] Re: 16GB v 32GB iPad 4

 
> I am just a uneducated PC user, used to organizing and deleting my stuff the way I want to.

My understanding is that Windows is conducive to organizing things the way *Windows* wants to, not necessarily the way the USER wants to.

> I finally accept Apple's way but almost wish I had a PC tablet.

Simple solution to your dilemma.
Get a Windows tablet.



__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (23)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___