Re: [iPad] OT Why I haven't had much time the past few days

 

That's a great article, GOOD job and thank you for sharing ! 
 
 
 
 
-------Original Message-------
 
Date: 2/21/2013 3:28:08 PM
Subject: [iPad] OT Why I haven't had much time the past few days
 

is because I have been working on this article.  I thought some of you cat lovers might get a kick out of it.  The idea came from an iPhone/iPad post processed photo of my kitten Wynne among the Milky Way stars.  I used a couple of apps to get the effect.  I also used my iPad and iPad Mini quite a bit in researching and writing the text and adding the photos.

 

Carlee

 

   /\„,„/\

  ( =';'= )

  /*♡♡*\

  (.|.|..|.|.)

 

  /\__/\_____

(=-.-=),,__,,_)~~~~

 

 

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (4)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___