Re: [iPad] IPad 3

 

Carl,

No I am a New Yorker...lol. This was my first trip to Michigan, east lansing to be exact to visit a friends daughter at MSU. We stopped at Meijer to do some grocery shopping for her & I decided to look to see if they had an electronics dept. they sure did.

 I also am easily entertained.

~ Eden

On Feb 28, 2013, at 8:03 AM, Carl Brooks <carl@iamthereforeipad.com> wrote:

 

Wow, I live in Michigan and have never noticed that Meijer sells iPads.
Eden, are you from Michigan? I ask because many people here add the
"s" to Meijer. They also say, Fords instead of Ford when referring to
Ford Motor Company. Maybe it is because these people are from here and
it is meant as a possession phrase. I always get a kick out of it
either; I am easily entertained.

Thanks,

Carl W. Brooks
http://www.iamthereforeipad.com

On Feb 27, 2013, at 3:05 PM, Eden sita712@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Last week I was in Michigan & at a Meijers store they had the iPad 3 on clearance - a 64gb with wifi & 4g for $549. I am still kicking myself for not getting it. I have the iPad 1 & continue to eye the 128gb one.

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (77)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___