[iPad] Re: Fw: 16GB v 32GB iPad 4

 

How long do you expect to keep the iPad? and how much do you generate in data/apps? Over several years most of us accumulate a lot.....so get the one with most amt of memory you can afford....or trade for a new one when you run out in 2 years?

Doug.S

--- In iPad@yahoogroups.com, Jon Harlow wrote:
>
> --------
> (Note to moderators: Hi - I am wondering why this post didn't get through yesterday. I trust my questions are not considered offensive. This post is an honest request for information. Thanks !)
> --------
>
>
> Hi all - I am trying to figure out if a 16GB iPad 4 is big enough. I will not use it for listening to music (have zillions of MP3s on my pc) nor looking at great pictures, nor movies.
>
> What is the absolute largest (requiring most memory) app that you have ever seen?
>
> Is it possible that 16GB could be too small?
>
> I am sure some apps generate large amounts of data.
>
> Can Garage Band generate a lot of data? Could it fill up a 16GB machine? What are other apps that could generate huge amounts of data.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Jon
>

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (12)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___