Re: [iPad] IPad 3

 

1saleaday.com has a 4th gen wifi 16gb for $449 today, free shipping.

I already have 2nd & 3rd gen 64gbs (both with 4g, different carriers --
hedging my bets on any needs!) so I'm not in the market right now -- but
also may be eyeing a 128gb in the future.

My trusty old companion, the iPad1, still going strong but by then relegated
to the back-back-bench, went to a cousin & she's thrilled to have it. Her
teenager tried to get it away from her but got a stern no-way.
bj
(yes I use them both!)

-----Original Message-----
From: Eden
Sent: Wednesday, February 27, 2013 3:05 PM
To: iPad@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [iPad] IPad 3

Last week I was in Michigan & at a Meijers store they had the iPad 3 on
clearance - a 64gb with wifi & 4g for $549. I am still kicking myself for
not getting it. I have the iPad 1 & continue to eye the 128gb one.

~ Eden

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (75)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___