Re: [iPad] Re: 16GB v 32GB iPad 4

 

Interesting.

A PC tablet is a PC. Its not a tablet. Its a smaller laptop in a tablet design. Same that an iPad is not a smaller Mac in a tablet design.

A tablet is one device, no keyboard, not ideal for content creation, but designed for content consuming. It is better for travel as it is smaller and lighter. Better for around the hous for the same reasons. Carrying a laptop on a trip is a pain, carrying a laptop around the house is a pain.

Thats how I see it



From: Judith <pooh4jvn@pacbell.net>
To: "iPad@yahoogroups.com" <iPad@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Wednesday, 27 February 2013 5:14 AM
Subject: Re: [iPad] Re: 16GB v 32GB iPad 4

 
Note to Millie,
I have though the same thing about a PC tablet.
I am sure we will pay for that remark. ;O

Judith Barnett
Pooh4jvn@pacbell.net
Sent from my ipad

❤༄❤❤༄❤

On Feb 26, 2013, at 7:19 AM, Millie kymillie@insightbb.com> wrote:

> I finally accept Apple's way but almost wish I had a PC tablet. GASP! I will get in trouble for that statement. LOL
>
>
> Millie from my iPad
>
> Let it snow!!
>    *    _*      *      *      *      
> *     //\  \    *        *         
>   * o _|__\ *      *        *      
> *     (_____)  *        *        
>    *  (_•~•_)*      *        *     
> *    (______) *       *          
> __(_______)_________
> ***************************
>
> ------------------------------------
>
> Yahoo! Groups Links
>
>
>


__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (26)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___