Re: [iPad] Re: 16GB v 32GB iPad 4

 

1993. I didn't know in 1993 that Microsoft had an operating system. At my university in 1993 we had Macs and DOS boxes. Period. 1993 is what windows 3? I still had my commodore and some lowly 2600 baud modem I think. I didn't really start screwing with JPGs until about 1997. In fact a quick trip to wiki shows the jpg spec wasveryyoung in 1993.

Anyway. I was fortunate that I had under 5000 tiff files to deal with when I started growing out of the file structure I used for all my machines and went with a database. Originally FileMaker Pro I quickly decided I wanted something simpler. I wanted to focus on taking the photos and viewing them not organizing. iPhoto was so user friendly it just worked for me. I guess I lucked out. I don't know what's would do withoutiphoto. Browsing embedded folders of photos sounds like nail biting to me anymore.

Anyway. What sort of files were you messing with in 1993? Photo files were you early onto JPG?

Sent from my iPad

On Feb 26, 2013, at 12:09 PM, "Millie" kymillie@insightbb.com> wrote:

> Default folder for Word documents and the like is in My Documents. Not me, mine go to a separate folder within My Documents... Therefore everything is organized better and the way *I* want it, not the way Windows wants it. Been doing this for 20 yrs, hard to change

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (20)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___